We are seeking a Creative- and Technical Pattern Maker for 18-24 hours per week, starting beginning of February in Amsterdam.
Daniëlle Cathari is an Amsterdam based designer. Cathari’s work plays upon the concept of ‘complementing contrasts’ explored through her designs and creative vision. Her work is founded from the attention to repurpose and deconstruct classic styles that are marking a new subversiveness for both women’s- and menswear.
Next to the ongoing partnership with adidas Originals, DC now focusses on building the namesake brand. We are currently looking for someone who can join our team in this fast growing, influential and international fashion brand.
– Creating patterns from (technical) drawings
– Creating patterns from reference samples
– Creating and maintaining the pattern archive
– Participate in fittings if necessary
– Pattern amendments for sampling and production
– HBO education finished or almost finished in fashion design, tailoring and/or pattern making
– Fluent command of the Dutch and/or English language
– Advanced sewing skills
– Knowledge of fabrics and garment construction
– Knowledge of both flat pattern making and draping
– Knowledge of grading rules
– Able to work independently and as part of the team
– Being organized
– Being solution-oriented
– Being flexible in working days and hours
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.