We are seeking for a Design Intern for 18-24 hours per week, starting beginning of February in Amsterdam.
Daniëlle Cathari is an Amsterdam based designer. Cathari’s work plays upon the concept of ‘complementing contrasts’ explored through her designs and creative vision. Her work is founded from the attention to repurpose and deconstruct classic styles that are marking a new subversiveness for both women’s- and menswear.
Next to the ongoing partnership with adidas Originals, DC now focusses on building the namesake brand. We are currently looking for someone who can join our team in this fast growing, influential and international fashion brand.
– Assist in the design process
– Assist in translating the concept to the collection
– Assist in creating prints
– Assist in fabric sourcing
– Assist the Pattern Maker in creating patterns and maintaining the pattern archiv
– Assist during fittings
– Sewing toiles/prototypes
– Sourcing reference samples
– HBO education in Fashion Design
– Advanced sewing skills
– Knowledge of the fashion industry
– Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
– Eager to learn
– Being passionate and well-organized
– Being able to take on individual projects
– Being flexible in working days and hours
If you’re interested in the internship, please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.